Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Route

The moment I wake up,
Thinking of not going to work!
But i've no choice,
have to do it....., argh..
So i brush my teeth ....shower....and ooo la la la

Get dressed before i put on my make-up,
quickly eat breakfast
Prepare to go to work.

At work, .....work for the whole day
And seeing someone that i don’t like
..... hurmmm not to be specific.

My closest friend is a PC
and with the terrible PC (#%=** *%#@)

..and...Work until feel like dying!

After working, i still have
to finish tones of work!
I wonder where did they come from......
..... falling from the sky, i guess....

Everday, i always check
at the calendar and looking forward
to Saturday, Sunday
and Public Holiday..............
.. still checking till end.

#...my 1st post...
it's me pulutmangga,,,,,,yeeehaaaaaaa

No comments: