Thursday, August 28, 2008

Burstday 'Abah' & 'Daddy' - 1st Aug

Rasanya dah lama tak update blog ni, it has been since last month. So I’ve to recall what happen last few weeks…. Friday, Aug 1st my both bro in law’s birthday. It was so coincident that both of them are celebrating birthday at the same date – ‘Abah’ (abg long) and ‘Daddy’ (abg nazri) – that’s what they been called by their kids and mine too.
So… my kak long plan to have some makan2. I thought it was juz a simple makan2 at her house in USJ but surprisingly it was ‘NASI BERAINI KAMBING JOHOR’. (our hometown typical recipes). Luckily I did bring my ‘Norvasc 10mg’. Rasanya tak sia-sia, I skip my breakfast and lunch just to get my tank reserve for the yummy ‘Beraini’.

' The pic tells everthin'.....


Ada gak chef-chef yang cibukkkk jer. My sweet little 'Girl' wif cousin Kak Aina. Wonder, where's my ginger the 'model'?



To Abg Long & Abg Nazri, happy birthday.. semoga panjang umur, dipeluaskan rezeki, dikurniakan kesihatan yg baik dan gumbira selalu....

Luv from all of us - Aid, Sha, Alyssa & Aleya.

No comments: