Friday, July 11, 2008

as times goes by .....

tic tac.. tic tac.. heared clearly from my table clock.
Argh.... i'm xx years now. Suddently i felt so ' dah tua ' even my natural grey highlight spread all over faster and faster ( ironically, amoi kedai gunting tu cakap " ini kaler highlight baru, ma " ). In matter of fact, i feel more so responsible and more cautiously towards the family. They are all treasures of my life. Their pray and ' doa ' are so much preciously.
To Allah, please give me strength, patience and healthy life for me to carry on my duty as a good husband and father to the family, as promised since day 1 after my ' akad nikah ' years back. For my beloved wife and my two little princess, you guys going to have the best ever ' papa ' in the whole world, insyallah.
- To mama, thanks for giving me a chance emptying your wallet for a nice dinner ( makan hari2 pun sedap ekk ).
- To my girl, thanks for your struggling sweet thought ( cute birthday card ).
- To my ginger, thanks for ' sibuk-ing ' masa dia org tgh nak buat surprise present.
- Lastly, many thanks to my both families for keep on remind me about my age.... argh!
I appreciate it all...... AMIN.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww....
thats just too touching..
my eyes gone watery...huhu~

Anonymous said...

that is zarith aina on top hehe~