Wednesday, July 9, 2008

a time to remember..... July 8th

My hubby's besday...

It has been sometimes since last i update my blog.

The only available time that I have is during at nite but by that hour, my preference becomes more priority. I can’t fight my desire to have a good sleep. Hey…. Believe me, having a good sleep will make us much younger…….

Nevertheless, my weekends were always full with activities ….
Busy layan my two kids and say hello to my flowers… fish…… kayu-kayu kering & etc ….


Today, July 8th , every year as usual is a very special day for my hubby. Born as Johorean years way back. Thinking something special for him…. Collaboration with my two little princess as a tag team, finally hurray we're able to make a cute birthday card handmade by my eldest, Alyssa and a tiny little bottle of perfume.

In the office, thinking of taking him for a dinner to celebrate, just two of us, no kids… so called him up and let him to decide where to go for makan. As usual he prefer to have at cheapo place like mamak stall ( mee goreng mamak and teh tarik kurang manis ) but I want something special. I prefer to have a nice and sweet dinner although it’s not a candlelight dinner, finally he agreed and we decided to have it at Chilli Bangsar.

He's having a BBQ Rib beef and for me, Classico Grilled Salmon and Nachos for a starter. Hmmm yummy...
The dim lights were so cozy, warm and bring us to the atmosphere. We really had a good time.


My dear hubby, wish u Happy Birthday, thank you for being a great hubby, a great papa to the kids and also a great friend to me…. Luv ya


***pulutmangga***

No comments: